Its all yoga, all the time for me! Throughout my day - doing bodywork, teaching yoga, running a business, working in the garden, relaxing with friends and puppies in this beautiful state of New Mexico - my life is infused with yoga. I love the deeper awareness of my body, mind, soul that it brings me; love the deeper connection it enables me to experience with the world around it; and REALLY love that I am able to share this beauty with others.

I know its not always possible to connect with other yogis, that we all need extra inspiration in our own practices, and sometimes even a little kick in the butt to get into that yoga zone. I hope this blog will help you with that (and me, too!) as I share pieces of my classes, practices and inspiration with you.

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

How Yoga Changed My Life - new blogging from local yogini!

Our local yoga community is full of interesting people!  Bridget Hales started a blog this spring and has been posting about yoga, wellness, parenting, and food (yum!).  I encourage you to check out her blog, she has such a lovely writing voice - http://hotteatravelandthyme.blogspot.com/ - her latest post is How Yoga Changed My Life :-)  Enjoy and let her know it!

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing how yoga changes lives...having worked (and played!) with Marisa for many years now, I know she has a singular gift to lead people into transformative experiences! And Bridget writes an awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Marisa and Halli. You have both been great yoga teachers, and I also attended your (mindfulness) MBSR workshop Halli. I've written some more posts on yoga, mindfulness, and fitness since then. Thanks for the inspiration. Bridget x :)

    ReplyDelete