Its all yoga, all the time for me! Throughout my day - doing bodywork, teaching yoga, running a business, working in the garden, relaxing with friends and puppies in this beautiful state of New Mexico - my life is infused with yoga. I love the deeper awareness of my body, mind, soul that it brings me; love the deeper connection it enables me to experience with the world around it; and REALLY love that I am able to share this beauty with others.

I know its not always possible to connect with other yogis, that we all need extra inspiration in our own practices, and sometimes even a little kick in the butt to get into that yoga zone. I hope this blog will help you with that (and me, too!) as I share pieces of my classes, practices and inspiration with you.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Woot! New home!

So excited, All Yoga, All the Time has a new home!  Come visit us at http://allyogaallthetime.com/, change your bookmarks and visit often :-)

Our new home has some exciting new features like the ability to search and categories!  Making it easier to find what might inspire your practice today.

We aren't quite all moved in yet.  Things aren't still are quite perfect. But, I figured, nothing's perfect in yoga practice, why should this be different, right!?  Bear with me as I add new features and rearrange the furniture a bit in the coming weeks.

I welcome your comments and feedback - let me know what you think, what you'd like more of, etc.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I look forward to visiting your new home :)

    ReplyDelete